The sun is shining, the snow is melting, and I haven't seen an undergraduate in
Uggs in over three days...so happy! Spring(
ish?) break is off to a great start. Got the cooking bug out of my system on Monday. Ed came over after I spent a day making split pea soup, cheddar dinner rolls, turkey chili, sweet potato fries, and a salad (and actually kept up with the dishes for once). Yesterday included coffee with Emily, a friend from Environmental Justice and quite a bit of reading and cleaning. I hope to get ahead in my class reading/assignments and create buffer for the remainder of the semester.
In other news, the job hunt seems to steal hours out of my day! I'll find one, maybe two jobs, and realize that over an hour has flown by. At least I have a couple applications out there. Still waiting to hear back.
P.S. It finally thawed enough to go running! Pretty excited about this. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment