What a great day to be a Huskerine!!! It doesn't get much better than two victories after long (and often painful) droughts (not counting last week's Western Michigan game)...and Michigan...talk about huge!!! Freshman quarterback rises to the challenge. Ok, so defense (esp. pass protection) could use some work...but Notre Dame?! HA! :-) Still a bit happy about this, 'case you couldn't tell. :-)
In other news, I don't think Le Mieux is the brightest crayon in the box. Pinta is less than thrilled with her new circumstances.
Summer 2009
13 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think we need pictures of the new kitty :)
Yay? I'm so lost hehe :)
Workin' on the pictures...they're taken, but having some trouble with my computer.
As for the Huskerine...both the U of Washington Huskies and the U of Michigan Wolverines won their football games (winning has become a pretty rare occasion for both teams). :-)
Post a Comment