It's almost eight o'clock and the sky is far from pitch black...I love this time of year. Also, gotta love being so far east in the time zone! It can be a bit funny when people try to convince you that Michigan is not - in fact - in the Eastern Time Zone. :-) Not quite as interesting as the Newfoundland Time Zone in Canada. It is 1/2 hour ahead of Eastern Time...crazy Newfies!
In other news, this week is so far beyond busy that I don't know what I have to do. It's probably better that way...I can't get overwhelmed if I just focus on the present and near future. Much more manageable!
Also, more pictures will be posted as soon as I have them on my computer. Stay tuned!
Summer 2009
16 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for pictures! Now where are they....
Post a Comment