Summer 2009

13 November 2008

Daisy May

Update: "Heartsong" is also a good starter song

Moving to Ann Arbor has exposed me to a whole new array of incredible musicians. One of the more outstanding local artists is Daisy May...talk about a voice! "Radio", "Waiting," and "Monday Morning" are good songs to begin with.
In other news, things are still pretty dang busy. I'm afraid I shot myself in the foot this week. Usually I do the majority of my regression problem sets after work on Friday afternoons. This week I decided to work 8:00-5:00...which means I have to do this problem set tonight. I know, I know...I could've done it ahead of time, except I haven't had a chance to slow down this week! even I got up at 4:00 this morning to finish two essays. Must organize an agenda for a meeting tomorrow, too...and fill out another application.

Mmmm...I think I'll definitely be sleeping in this weekend! :-)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

sleep is good, I miss a full nights sleep...