Summer 2009
21 October 2008
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance." ~Will Durant
Few things are more humbling than midterms week. Although, I must admit, it is strangely nice to have a distraction from the election campaigning. A superior break, however, would be a bike ride or a walk outside of the city. Last year's autumn was pretty disappointing...it was hyped by everyone I met, just to culminate in a rain storm that made for a soggy, dreary season. This year, however, is certainly living up to expectations! I had to stop and admire the Oak trees on my way home from the gym last weekend...I can't say I'd seen anything quite like them. Wonder how much of the brilliant colors come from the Oak being and Oak, and how much come from the Oak being in Michigan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment